June 2, 2009

Aww, poor blog :(

I know i've been seriously neglecting this poor thing! Life has been super busy and crazy lately, but since i'm at work alone i'll give a quick update :)

Guess what! I'm going to be graduating from CSUEB on Sunday, June 14th! I'm going to have my B.A. in graphic design, and what I really want to do is go into product design and marketing with a cosmetics company... I know that by searching, Benefit was hiring for a graphic designer... but we'll see what happens. Who knows where my degree will take me... I just can't be scared of leaving home anymore. If not product design with a cosmetics company, my dream job would be with Disney or Pixar! If you haven't seen "UP" yet, what are you doing sitting here reading this? YOU MUST GO NOW!! :D

I have still been painting my nails and changing the color every week, so if you follow me on Twitter, you can check my updates there. Also I think I accidentally rejected one follower request... Strawberry Shortcake I think, and i'm very sorry! If you still want to follow me, i'll definitely approve your request :)

I also have some looks to post, lately i've just been doing my makeup for going out at night, so lots of smokey eye looks and dark lips (not together obviously LOL).

annnnnnnnnnd I can't wait until we head to Hawai'i in the summer! We have our tickets already and are officially island bound.

I really want to go to IMATS so bad! But it's my boyfriend's birthday weekend and I highly doubt he'll want to be spending it at a makeup convention LOL, but I still tried to convince him telling him we can go to Disneyland for free on Sunday, 6/21 for his actual birthday. His answer was still no :( *le sigh*

If i've missed anything else, i'll put it in my next update.

Until next time my pretties!

No comments:

Post a Comment