April 6, 2009

Speedy Recovery Weekend

So, I actually recovered better than I thought! After the whole procedure on Thursday, that was the only day I stayed in bed and rested the whole time. Friday, I was feeling really good (was it the major painkillers I needed to take? probably!), and had no pain at all whatsoever. I was just sleepy cause of the meds, other than that soreness came and gone which told me to retake my pills. So other than that, I got to catch up on a lot of stuff I missed while I was sick (bleh, being sick BEFORE the oral operation :).

Here's my boyfriend on that Friday morning cutting the LONG grass in the backyard. He did it for my dad :)


Yeah, what a guy haha!

Later that night, we headed to La PiƱata for my friend's Joni's "going away party"... turns out she was going to announce that her and her boyfriend, JP, are GETTING MARRIED!! AWWWWWWWWW :) CONGRATULATIONS BABES!!! Some pics of the night... none with the soon to be bride and groom cause they were super busy!


Wolfpack, minus Joni :(


Us again with the BF


AND THE PICTURE OF THE NIGHT!!! THIS IS WHAT PATRON DOES TO YOU KIDS! YEECCKK!! But they had fun :)

Saturday, I did Pipai's makeup for her junior prom! She looked absolutely BEAUTIFUL! My sis Eeks did her hair ♥


After we were done.


Curls that will actually STAY thanks to my sister's skills! haha



What I used:

- Urban Decay Primer Potion
- MAC Sugarsweet Collection Shadestick in Butternutty on the lid
- MAC Naked Lunch e/s
- MAC Expensive Pink e/s
- MAC Mulch e/s (one of my FAVORITES!! But I don't think it's that popular?)
- MAC browshader duo (haha not sure if it's really called that) in Maple & Soft Charcoal
- Blacktrack Fluidline
- Ardell Runway lashes in... I forget what number! Cause I gave her the box :)
- MAC Cremestick Liner in Sublime Culture (I love this one too)
- MAC Viva Glam V l/s
- NARS Orgasm l/g
- MAC Studio Fix Powder plus Foundation in NC42
- NARS Orgasm blush
- MAC Bronzing Powder in Refined Golden

Loved her look! Our other little sister, Marisa, was hanging out and she wanted me to do her makeup too since she was about to go pAARty haha!


aaannnd, the final look! They just grow up so fast :(


So after we were all done, I had to get myself ready to go to my friend's surprise birthday party kick it at their house. Good times as always, just wasn't feelin too well... and I couldn't DRINK! That's okay, I gotta think "DIET!" Competition season is JUST around the corner :)


Trying to see if my cheeks were still puffy... they were ;p


Ladies


A baby bottle next to a bottle of Hen??


Gentlemen


Chester & the hair all up on my forehead x___x

Sunday was an even more chill day... cleaned up a LOT of stuff in my room since it just smelled like... sickness for days hahah! Ate at Red Chili's = FAVORITE! Did some damage at Sally's & finally made a decision on what heels to buy :)

My little pretties


Sally's was having a "Discover Color" sale and ALL their nail polishes are buy 2 get 1 free, and since I had my Sally's Beauty Supply Discount Card, I got them for an even better deal! One China Glaze is $5.99 regular price, but with the discount card they're $3.25. Not bad right? Say I got two at the discounted price, plus the free one... it's like I got THREE for the price of ONE regular one! LOOOVVEEE ITTTTT!! Plus, I snagged the China Glaze Summer 2009 Collection for cheap :) They got their shipment in super late but I was glad I got there before they ran out<3


Top Row: Orange Marmalade (LE), Watermelon Rind (LE), Strawberry Fields (LE), Grape Juice (LE)

Bottom Row: Raspberry Festival (LE), Sexy in the City (Perm), Turned Up Turquoise [Neon] (Perm), Cherry Pie (LE)


My 3rd free one was "For Audrey" and I gave that to Nikita for her birthday :) Right now, i'm wearing Orange Marmalade, but I think it looks a lot nicer on darker skin tones... and not on my pasty hands haha



LOOVEEEDD this weekend! Good times, good weather, good company. Now it's back to reality and the weather just went back to being crappy again :( Goodnight all!

p.s. and the winner is...



SEXY, SEXY. Thanks, Babe! ♥

1 comment: